We only collect personal information from visitors to our web site when they voluntarily provide it to us by completing our free estimate form or general contact form. We may require visitors to provide us with additional information including, but not limited to, their name, physical address and email address for billing purpose.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL AND NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION.
By knowing a little about our visitors, we are able to deliver more relevant content, advertisements and provide better services. We may use information collected from visitors to our web site for any of the following purposes:
(1) To send visitors information and promotional materials about our company.
(2) To send visitors information and promotional materials from our marketing partners and third parties (such as advertisers on our web site).
(3) To deliver targeted display advertisements and offers by email (by matching criteria provided by our advertisers with information collected from our visitors).
(4) To contact visitors to our web site when necessary.
(5) To allow one-click purchases or access to proprietary content by pre-populating fields, within registration or other transaction screens, with a visitor’s name, billing address, and credit or charge card information (among other things), as provided by that visitor.
(6) To help diagnose problems with our server.
(7) To administer our web site.
(8) To conduct internal reviews of our site (e.g., to determine the number of visitors to the site).
(9) To help us better understand visitors’ use of our site.
(10) To protect the security or integrity of our site. Non-personal information will be used for purposes of conducting internal reviews of the site, monitoring the site, and providing a greater online experience for our visitors.
DO WE DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION?
We do not share or otherwise distribute our customers personal information, including email addresses (i.e. we do not share, sell, or distribute our email lists to third parties). We may transfer or disclose information collected from visitors to our web site to our employees and independent contractors, to our subsidiaries, affiliates, and to our consultants, other business associates, and suppliers, if the disclosure will enable that party to perform a business, professional, or technical support function for us, or if required to do so by law.
WHAT SECURITY MEASURES DO WE TAKE TO PROTECT YOUR DATA?
In the event of a merger, acquisition, asset or stock sale, bankruptcy, or other asset transfer (regardless of legal formality), any and/or all of our assets may be transferred to a third party, including personal information collected from visitors to our web site.
ACCEPTANCE OF PRIVACY TERMS & CONDITIONS